Windows 8 Phones - any good?

PaleBlue

In the pocket, of a jacket, on a train in town
Team supported
Man City
Eye up - I hate my Samsung Galaxy W with a passion and am looking for a change. I like Android and have had an iPhone but fancy trying a Windows phone. Might struggle with Gmail but expect that - anyone using one of the newer ones and how do you rate it?

I got a HTC 8X and it is good, I think the tiles are a bit gimmicky.. but I'm happy with it and its nice to have a W8 laptop and phone and everything is in the metro style presentation but on the balance I think ill go back to android when my contract is up.

I might be being a bit meh about it all though im also thinking of going a bit retro and getting a flip phone with just call and text capabilities - keep it simple !!!

Nexus 4!

Had mine for a while now and it is great! Much better than my iphone

Worth taking a look at the new Blackberrys. No connection bar the name with the old ones. The missus adores hers, and it's a completely new operating system.

nexus 4 for me to some of the stock stuff is shite like the alarm but its top notch on ever hung else I've thrown at it

Currently switching between one, and a droid. Do like the Windows one. Lacks a bit in apps but I really like the interface.

ultimateharold said:
Currently switching between one, and a droid. Do like the Windows one. Lacks a bit in apps but I really like the interface.

Yeah thanks - I hardly use a load of apps as I have an Android tablet so as long as its nice to use for text and phone calls should do me fine. Have gone for an HTC 8S.

Fucking hate windows 8 on my laptop..Never use it and always revert to my old desktop so I can imagine it being shot on a phone aswell.

Android is the option..Samsung S3/S4..Best phones on the market

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.