Windrush

Well it's April so I think that's a given.

daduntsh.gif

Oi oi !

Lets be honest .....

She and May knew exactly what they were doing and conspired to hide it from Parliament and the electorate. The policies enacted by the Tories have created a hostile environment for not just immigrants (both legal and illegal - even the renewal of 'Indefinite right to stay' is increasing this month to £3250 from £2389 and thats per person) but also for the disabled, the unemployed, the elderly, and single parents.

Nasty Nasty party

As it was the Labour party that first used this 'Toxic environment' phrase, can we now start to label Alan Johnson
'A vile racist twat,' or any of the other delightful phrases hurled at May and the Home Secretary?
People in glasshouses etc;

I don't agree or condone any of the abuse that May has received.

BUT May has not been the creature of her own making?

She sent the nasty band wagons out telling people to go home that I would put on a par with the 60's signs of no blacks, no irish signs.
She constantly went on and on about getting tough on immigrant obsessed with targets.
From day one it was May who went full fuckin' knuckle dragger on immigration.

Go look around many message boards the genie is out of the bottle in terms of racism, its back and May has played big part in stirring it up.

Debating Windrush in the House now. Except Tories are waffling on about illegal immigration which Windrush isn’t. Also a three line whip on Tory MP’s in the vote later to prevent papers on the Windrush debacle being released. A somewhat grubby spectacle so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.