Windsor Davies RIP

Well let’s hope he’s been a good lad in life and going upwards or he will certainly be finding It Ain’t half Hot

I will pick up my coat on the way out

Oh and RIP Windsor Davies I saw him and Don do their routine at some Police open day over south side of Mancs when a nipper.

ok i'm not stalking you honest, but your post in unfunny comedians thread makes this one not worth reading ;)

In it's time AHHM was a classic, dated now for sure, but judge it against it's peers of the time, RIP Windsor. (Is Don Estelle still knocking around?)

Used to watch Ain't Half Hot Mum, Robins Nest, Get Some In, Citizen Smith on UK Gold years ago when that channel was actually good.

Always loved him in AHHM. Sad news.

I've been watching reruns of Ain't half hot mum the past couple of weeks on a channel called thats tv. It's the first time I've watched it since I was a kid in the 70's, I was obv too young to appreciate it properly then but I now see it's an absolute classic. Windsor Davies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.