Wine

Is this that stuff that girls drink ?

Reel yer neck in Caveman.

Wine is fantastic stuff. I enjoy both white and red, depending on setting, meals and mood. And if you dont go mad, red is actually beneficial in health ways. So many good affordable wines out there. Which I can't ge arsed to list, because its Sunday and the Lird might smite me. Think I will have a glass of Malbec. Theres one.

I'm a wine peasant and only like a bit of German semi sweet with a Sunday roast every blue moon.

I received a £75 voucher the other day through the post from naked wines if anybody would like to use it.

Code - NGAG20. PASSWORD -ASP32XYN.

I'm a member of that, how could anybody else use it? I can't believe you arent getting the wine and driving up to me with it you selfish ****. Some people!

Is the hangover brutal? There are two bottles of this in the house, I look at them and decide to stick to what I know instead.

If you dont neck both you will be fine. Share it with a meal and enjoy it.

Reel yer neck in Caveman.

Wine is fantastic stuff. I enjoy both white and red, depending on setting, meals and mood. And if you dont go mad, red is actually beneficial in health ways. So many good affordable wines out there. Which I can't ge arsed to list, because its Sunday and the Lird might smite me. Think I will have a glass of Malbec. Theres one.
Fuck off with the Oz Clarke routine, we all know your idea of wine is either irn bru with meths in it or buckfast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.