Winning the treble/quad with no fans in the stadium.

You're factually correct, but let's be honest, the league is a procession from here on.
Yes; I'm not going to be stupidly wary about the PL. I''ll be "mildly perturbed"(!) if we don't manage to win it from the position we're in. It's simply that years and years (too bloody many) of "typical City" has instilled a sense of caution in me re expecting anything from City.

There will be fans by then. Probably only 2-10,000 though.

I think there'll be 25% capacity.

So talking about 12,500 ish at the Etihad for the trophy lift and 24,000 for both sides at Wembley for the cup final(s).

A Champions League final in Istanbul is obviously more difficult, but Erdogan is talking about lifting restrictions on cafe's and restaurants in the next fortnight, and they have one of the best vaccination rates in Europe so with a little bit of luck, any potential Quadruple would entirely be won in front of fans.

So talking about 12,500 ish at the Etihad for the trophy lift and 24,000 for both sides at Wembley for the cup final(s).

A Champions League final in Istanbul is obviously more difficult, but Erdogan is talking about lifting restrictions on cafe's and restaurants in the next fortnight, and they have one of the best vaccination rates in Europe so with a little bit of luck, any potential Quadruple would entirely be won in front of fans.
There's been loads of talk that the Champions League final will have supporters. It will be locals from Istanbul though. I doubt foreign fans will be allowed entry for it.

Didn’t the government say 25% or 10k, whichever is the lower?

Th3 most important trophy is the title.
Let’s get that over the line.
Not least because it’ll mean LiVARpool will end up doing a belated bus tour with a cardboard replica covered in bacofoil...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.