Wireless chargers

smeeagain

My ipad is giving trouble charging up ,I’m wondering is there a wireless charging pad anybody can recommend ?
Would they even work on an iPad?

No they won’t.
You need special wireless charging tech on board the phone or tablet.
Try a new charging lead from Apple, not a copy.
Although this happened to me and eventually it would not take a charge at all. It was the connector on the iPad that was screwed.
It was irreparable. Had to PX it at Apple Manchester for a new iPad.

Try giving the connector socket a good cleaning out with something non-metallic, a toothpick for instance. You can get an accumulation of fluff and other debris over time, that gets compacted by the charging plug and stops it from charging fully. Also, try a different charger/cable combo.

Try giving the connector socket a good cleaning out with something non-metallic, a toothpick for instance. You can get an accumulation of fluff and other debris over time, that gets compacted by the charging plug and stops it from charging fully. Also, try a different charger/cable combo.
This.

ive had small stone lodged in more than 1 charger socket.
and serious amounts of fluff in all of them.

This happened to me as well. I thought my phone was finished but just needed cleaning out.

This.

A few years ago I thought my lightning port was goosed but it just needed a shitload of fluff removing from it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.