Wishes for the media in the 22/23 season

JASR

1. Pundits discussing United losing to TeamX : shut up about united and discuss TeamX’s performance in greater detail.

1a. Drop talking about ‘this is united we’re talking about’

1b. Limit united and Liverpool pundits to a maximum of one per match.

2. Advertising a future game, involving united/Liverpool- remember that they do lose and do have goals scored against them.

2a. Also that there are 2 teams in a football match, not just the team in red.

3. Try and remember what you printed/posted in previous years about City, before doing the complete opposite on the same subject for other teams

4. The PL consists of 20 teams, not just the top X (where X is the current position of United/Liverpool), and fully deserve better coverage.

5. Liverpool can been covered in a negative light, and history is not only about past trophies.

6. Manchester City is not state owned, after 14 years, repeating that lie that City are, is incredibly stupid and lazy, try harder.

6a. UAE is very much not the same as Qatar. Ditto Saudi Arabia. If it helps, imagine grouping and mixing up the English, Welsh and Scottish.

6b. Try and remember who pushed for the ESL, who is taking money out of the game, who wants to be perpetually at the top by any means due to supposed historical ‘right’, and how crap for the European/uk model of football from the bottom up, that a US style closed league system would be.

7. Don’t forget to always mention ‘US leeching capitalist owners’ when describing any of the US owned clubs.

7a. Dont forget to mention the appalling US civil and human rights and gaping disparities in wealth, when prefacing any mention of US owned clubs.

8. Always be a good journalist by mentioning any links (money, influence, gifts) you have with any entity that you write about.

9. When Newcastle probably reach the ‘top 4’ try not to dial the rascist hate up to 11.

10. Already done in post below

11. A match between teamX and teamY does not have to have a mention of united or Liverpool shoehorned in with the most tenuous of links.

Last edited:
One major indication I love from our Rangers focused media is when they look for any negative about us. It shows me they are fucking rattled and raging. Makes my fucking day and I love it. Keep it up you cunts, it shows we have you. And provides nothing but amusement to me. That doesn’t or won’t stop me giving them it tight, but I do so laughing at the bastards.

For those in the media who suck the devils cock i hope this coming season is the one where they have to swallow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.