with the CL draw almost upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

I am fucking buzzing. Don't care who we draw or where we go I'm fucking having it. Waited so long for these days and the novelty will never wear off.

cant wait.

I remember somone saying that we knew which fixtures were home and away already. Is there any truth to this?

The only dates I could do an away Champions League match with everythign going on at work is October 1st/2nd. Do we have an idea if this will be home or away, or do i need to be on starting blocks when the draw is made?

If PAOK FC and PSV Eindhoven qualify tonight & tomorrow then we will be promoted second seeds.

We don't want to be drawing anyone better than Cardiff !

Hihosilva said:
If PAOK FC and PSV Eindhoven qualify tonight & tomorrow then we will be promoted second seeds.

I'm not sure how much I want the second pot this season. Pot 3 might be the most talented pot of all of them, even if we're put in pot 2.

teddykgb said:
Hihosilva said:

I'm not sure how much I want the second pot this season. Pot 3 might be the most talented pot of all of them, even if we're put in pot 2.
Yep here be monsters in each pot.

And we'll find 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.