Without Your Tinted Lenses on

Spurs got beat 4-0 the other week at Fulham

AC milan attacked Spurs 2nd half whilst Aris were too frightened to have a go. Their manager probably played it right.

Spurs played well, but what a strange mentality some people have where they use someone elses success to denigrate our own.

nunogo said:
Aris have 5 clean sheets out of their last 6 Europa League games, they set their stall and teams struggle to break them down. Especially at their place in a hostile atmosphere and on a slow, bobbly pitch. Lennon wouldn't have been able to make that run on Aris' pitch

All the pessimism really gets to me. We don't have a god given right to win every single game just because we've spent some money

Agreed but we could have crossed at least one a decent ball into the box from one of the several corners we had, instead of none!! The ball wasn't bobbling from any of our set pieces, and yet they were still all shite!!

lionheart said:
Can we please have an English translation for "who has the deepest team", as I have no idea what he/she means.

If He/she is talking about strongest squad i'd go

1 spurs
2 city
3 united
4 arsenal
5 chelsea

buckshot said:
I would go with Arsenal, my ratings on a 1-10:

Infield - 7
Outfield - 4
Starting pitching - 8
Bullpen - 8
Goalie - 5

Don't understand any of that. Are you american by any chance.

spike44 said:
buckshot said:
I would go with Arsenal, my ratings on a 1-10:

Infield - 7
Outfield - 4
Starting pitching - 8
Bullpen - 8
Goalie - 5

Don't understand any of that. Are you american by any chance.

I was just busting on the OP, who is probably a Yank also.

Balti said:
sounds like a great team for superbowl

(btw - what convinces me that we are close to being a top 4 side is that we are 3rd in the league)

exactly, we'll said, I know we're having a bad week but some of the things said on here are ridiculous, anyone would thing we were 9th whilst expecting top 4!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.