Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D D

Deleted member 81382

Mendy, Silva and Aguero have to start imo. Other than that, I haven't got a clue what team Pep will pick after today's starting line-up.

Early goal to silence the fans and I reckon it'll be a comfortable 3-0 win for City.

This will be an interesting game, can’t see them parking the bus after they gave us a decent game last season in the cup although lots of different players. Played okay in opening games but showing they are vulnerable at the back. Expect them to be dangerous on counter. I think Pep will go back to just Sergio up front and bring back Sterling and Sane.

If I was gonna make a score prediction id say Wolves 1 City 3, as for picking the team, not got a clue who Pep will start, I hope he starts Sane, I think hes "chomping at the bit" to get involved score goals etc after missing the world cup.

If I was gonna make a score prediction id say Wolves 1 City 3, as for picking the team, not got a clue who Pep will start, I hope he starts Sane, I think hes "chomping at the bit" to get involved score goals etc after missing the world cup.
His problem is he demonstrated the exact opposite in pre-season. He has to fight to get back in. Could be a good game for him though if Wolves are willing to attack.

Need Walker playing deep for this one, they've a lot of pacy forward players and midfielders that can ping a pass, get him and Eddie minding the space between our centre backs and the penalty area.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy

Dinho
Gundogan
Silva

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.