Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio journo friend says he looks set to feature and Eric is coming back to training after isolation

Aymeric Laporte is expected back in #ManCity training this week, after a period of self-isolation following a positive Covid-19 test. Riyad Mahrez returned to City training on Tuesday. [
@spbajko
/
@ManCityMEN

Sergio Agüero has a ‘great chance’ of making an appearance for #ManCity vs Wolves next Monday. [
@scagliola_lucas

I am a bit busy Friday so someone else will have to listen out for pep at 1.30pm

Traore did for us last season and I wouldn't mind betting Nuno will play him the same way and not at the back, we must take care of this threat at least.
he is strong and fast

Assuming Mahrez and Laporte are out not sure if Sergio is fit or not.
With that in mind I would go
Eddy
Walker
Stones
Ake ( Laporte if fit)
Cancelo
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Sterling
Jesus ( Aguero if fit)
Torres
Subs
Steffan Mendy Garcia Gundogan Foden (Which ever striker doesn’t start Sergio or Jesus) Doyle
This is my guess also. I hope we have a fit, ready to go Bernardo. I think he could make the difference for us this season. Cause we still need that CB.

The training video has just been posted, looks like the following are missing:

-Aguero
-Bernardo
-Laporte
-Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.