Wolves allocated 5,500 tickets for league cup game

Well any blues not had chance to watch us so far this year due to financial reasons get into your family SC holders and get on friends and family, you and two kids £12
Whats not to like. We won't have a second rate side out either, maybe 2nd string but ours is pretty good.
Wolves will fill their allocation so atmosphere should be good as well.

Those ticket prices! Reckon peps had a word?
For a lot of people, it's not the price of tickets for midweek games it's the bedlam which is Manchester roads and surrounding motorways. Big respect for the club for reducing the tickets because a fair few who can't usually afford to go will have the opportunity. But them ****** roads are a huge problem. I know because I drive a 5/6 hour round trip on match nights and it's carnage.

So that's 5.5k Wolves fans chanting "Where were you when you were shit". A few days later they will be rattling around their half empty stadium.
Sung in their beautiful dialect, it translates as thus:

Where were yow?
Where were yow?
Where were yow when yow were shit?

The first time I went to Wolves, around 1978 (aged 15), they chanted at us ''yow puffs (clap 3 times) yow puffs (clap 3 times).
I remember Wolves scoring first and when we equalized, loads of Wolves fans who had been stood in our end all of a sudden just started kicking off! Not in one group, but 3 here, 4 there, pockets fighting all over the away end! And then there was the subway after the game.....

Sung in their beautiful dialect, it translates as thus:

Where were yow?
Where were yow?
Where were yow when yow were shit?

The first time I went to Wolves, around 1978 (aged 15), they chanted at us ''yow puffs (clap 3 times) yow puffs (clap 3 times).
I remember Wolves scoring first and when we equalized, loads of Wolves fans who had been stood in our end all of a sudden just started kicking off! Not in one group, but 3 here, 4 there, pockets fighting all over the away end! And then there was the subway after the game.....

I was there that game, king colin scored and then it kicked off, wolves started it and city finished it, they was all trying to get throu a gate which was between both set of fans, outside after the game was somethink else

anyone on the cup scheme, check your payments, they have had a complete disaster with ours, taking triple payments for one person, completely ignoring the kids cup scheme, and then allocating seats apart from each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.