Wolves allocated 5,500 tickets for league cup game

Excellent pricing. Hope for a good crowd and loads of kids. Good news they aren't closing CB3 too.

Yes i called today and tickets allocated but no money taken yet, just keep checkingg, i just logged in and tried to view tickets (for Wolves game) came up saying already allocated and the Block/row/seats were displayed.
Same not sure why it's taking so long tbh..

Seen Wolves a couple of times this season as I live locally. One things for sure - they will try to play football as oppose to the bunch of cloggers at the Hawthorns. They're doing well this season under the new manager - we will still have too much for them but I'm expecting a decent game.

My business partner is a Wolves fan so taking him along for this one, lol. Should be fun evening.

Wolves have announced 4500 gone with last 1000 available from today as they reduce the criteria. From they way they write it's expected to sell out today. Should bring a bit of atmosphere to the game.

Top stuff from City this..due to income circumstances as of late this is allowing me get my 2 lads to there 1st ever game together...will be a proud moment for me for all 3 of us to be at a match altogether for the 1st time ever ..thank you to God's own club

Top stuff from City this..due to income circumstances as of late this is allowing me get my 2 lads to there 1st ever game together...will be a proud moment for me for all 3 of us to be at a match altogether for the 1st time ever ..thank you to God's own club

Superb stuff. Hope you all enjoy and see an entertaining game with a city victory!

FAO Ferran Soriano and assorted suits c/o Manchester City FC, The Etihad
Some great insight right there for you F. Probably saves you the hassle of another survey.
It's my pleasure/De Nada

PS pleased for you Dr

My business partner is a Wolves fan so taking him along for this one, lol. Should be fun evening.

Similar to me except in my case its my brother-in-law and nephew (both Wolves fans).

I decided it was time to give Legends a try, £99 for adults for this game, half that for the kids plus there was a 10% discount (I assume because I've got a seasoncard).

Hope it's sell-out for a decent atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.