Wolves away in the cup

aye, i'' be there. i think we could slip up though if we put a weaker team out

mcfcliam said:
Anyone gonna bother giving this a whirl?

Bit wary after WBA last season but fuck it, direct train and cheap tickets so may as well.

Defo - we have a better squad this year and city hopefully will not play a team full of kids.

dref619 said:
aye, i'' be there. i think we could slip up though if we put a weaker team out

McCarthy will prioritise the league and we would struggle to field a weak team with this squad.

mcfcliam said:

Bit wary after WBA last season but fuck it, direct train and cheap tickets so may as well.

BLUEMOON ALERT *** MCFCLIAM IS GOING TO AN AWAY GAME! MCFCLIAM IS GOING TO AN AWAY GAME! ** BLUEMOON ALERT

The Fat el Hombre said:
mcfcliam said:

BLUEMOON ALERT *** MCFCLIAM IS GOING TO AN AWAY GAME! MCFCLIAM IS GOING TO AN AWAY GAME! ** BLUEMOON ALERT

What?

Fuck all wrong with the thread.

Foe'd, you degenerate crack head.

mcfcliam said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
mcfcliam said:

What?

Foe'd, you degenerate crack head.

at least he knows you al:)

de niro said:
mcfcliam said:

no chance.

U not going Bill? - was about to text u re travel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.