Wolves, Everton, Leicester or West Ham. Who will win out?

Yes for me it’s Leicester, was really impressed with them towards the end of last season and if they can hold onto the current squad and Rodgers can get a good pre-season with them I think they’ll develop further.

Keeping Maguire could be pivotal, if he doesn’t get his big move I don’t see him as the kind of chap to sulk about it, too professional for all that.

The race for 7 is quite interesting between these 4, they all have very talented players who are maybe just a step below the 'big 6'. Who do you think has the more talent? And who will finish #7?

Wolves:
Moutinho
Neves
Jimenez
Jota
Patricio

Everton:
Kean
Richarlison
Gomes
Sigurdsson
Digne

Leicester:
Macguire
Tielemans
Vardy
Ndidi
Maddison

West Ham:
Anderson
Fornals
Haller
Rice
Lanzini

To name just 5 for each.. I think West Ham, Everton and Leicester should be stronger. Wolves will probably have a harder time without the surprise factor.
I disagree that the "big 6" are all a given to finish top 6. I'm not going to dismiss united simply because they're united, however, they showed they can perform during Solkjears first few games and they could start the season having a decent transfer window. They could finish 4th. Then again, the new signings might not hit the ground running, Pogba and Co could show just as much commitment as last season and Solkjears sacked before Christmas. They could also finish 8th.
Likewise, Chelsea could all gel under Lampard and the mix of experience and youth workout. Despite their embargo, they could finish 4 if all goes well. It could also be seen as a transitional season and they'll be happy with 6th.

I think Leicester, Wolves or Everton have a good chance of breaking into the top 6 and I actually think one will do. I think Leicester have the best chance of doing so and West Ham will finish the lowest out of the sides the OP mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.