Wolves, Everton, Leicester or West Ham. Who will win out?

City
Dippers
Spurs
Arsenal
Everton
Leicester
Chelsea
rags
West Ham

Big 6 my Arse the Premier League is now just a big almighty 1 and that's us :-) I think Everton will be a surprise package this season. I don't think the rags will improve much (hope not anyway) Chelsea simply have no goalscoring midfielders or a decent striker. Arsenal look decently equipped to challenge Spurs for 3rd the dippers will be fighting us. Leicester I think can challenge for top 6 & West Ham for me ain't to good in defence and are very inconsistent.

Roll on weekend :-)

I think you are doing these teams a disservice.

I honestly think they are fighting for 6th with United.

If Pogba stays and they don't get a centre-half, they're gonna struggle big time.

Any permeation of United, Wolves, Leicester and Everton for 6th to 9th

I think you are doing these teams a disservice.

I honestly think they are fighting for 6th with United.

If Pogba stays and they don't get a centre-half, they're gonna struggle big time.

Any permeation of United, Wolves, Leicester and Everton for 6th to 9th
I think 4th is available to any of Wolves, Leicester and Everton. Top 3 as last year but I think Arse, Chelsea and Rags have a battle on their hands.

I think 4th is available to any of Wolves, Leicester and Everton. Top 3 as last year but I think Arse, Chelsea and Rags have a battle on their hands.

Maybe I'm doing them all an even bigger disservice!

I was blinded by Arsenal and Chelsea, although Arsenal have or are recruiting.

Chelsea on the other hand have got rid of their talisman so who takes his place?

I re-evaluate my prediction.

4th to 9th is up for grabs between Arsenal, Chelsea, Wolves, Everton, Leicester and manyooo

Maybe I'm doing them all an even bigger disservice!

I was blinded by Arsenal and Chelsea, although Arsenal have or are recruiting.

Chelsea on the other hand have got rid of their talisman so who takes his place?

I re-evaluate my prediction.

4th to 9th is up for grabs between Arsenal, Chelsea, Wolves, Everton, Leicester and manyooo
Agree with your reasoning. Arsenal may score a few but perennial problem at the back still there. ?1 week to recruit

West Ham have a core of a potential top 6 side but not enough quality filler and too much of a hit and miss mentality to sustain a push, certainly moving in the right direction though.

Wolves I don’t see being as good this season, they lack depth and with Europe to play in too this season I suspect they’ll fall off a bit but not much. Need to find a consistent way of beating weaker sides.

Everton are light in a couple of key positions, they need a proven goal scorer and Gueye is a big loss to them. Could have missed it but I don’t think they’ve brought in a central defender yet and they’ve lost at least two in Zouma and jagielka from the top of my head, couple of late signings and they could have a good shot.

Leicester are the standout choice for me, team full of very good, young players, with no obvious glaring weakness in the squad. A hungry and energetic squad that have a style of play and will only improve as they go on so long as they don’t lose anybody before the window shuts. Squads a bit thin so can’t have too many key injuries over the season. Probably missing a goalscoring winger, if they still had Mahrez I’d make them strong favourites ahead of United and Arsenal for top 6 and potentially top 4

If the transfer window were to close right now I’d have

City
Spurs
Liverpool
Chelsea
Leicester
Arsenal
United
Everton
Wolves
West Ham

Arsenal have too much firepower IMO to not finish top 6... Aubameyang, Lacazette and now Pepe. Even with a turd defence they will score 80 odd goals.

Man United and a Hazard-less Chelsea are main candidates to drop. Neither will have a 20 goal a season striker, probably not even 15.

Man United vs Leicester I see Leicester having the edge in some positions and United in others, Leicester have a better manager too. Combined team..

--------------------------De Gea------

Wan Bisaka (close)--Lindelof --- Mcguire ---- Chilwell

-------------Pogba----Ndidi------Tielemans----

--------Dybala--------Vardy----Martial

6 Man United players (or 7), 5 Leicester.

Chelsea vs Leicester

--------------Kepa---------

Pereira----Luiz--- Mcguire----Chilwell

----Kante----Jorginho-----Kovacic

--Pedro----Vardy-----CHO

7 Chelsea, 4 Leicester.

Why Everton? i know they have spent a lot of money recently but have they spent well? the other 3 i get

Everton have put the groundwork in for an excellent window but are still missing a few pieces.

They got Andre Gomes permanently which was massive for them. I think Delph will be great for them, they've replaced Gueye with a kid called Gbamin who's supposedly very good.

Then they've signed a wonderkid striker from Juventus, Moise Kean who refused a contract extension at Juve but Mancini's been playing him for Italy and he's been great.

Only problem is they need a good CB. If they get Zouma back they'll be sorted.

Oh and they also might get Zaha and a Brazilian wonderkid called Reinier for €40m who'll join in January.

So if their plans come off, they'd have a squad which would beat last years United to 6th place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.