Wolves FFP sanction

I don’t understand why people are jumping with glee over this news.

It’s a further example of a team that come to the PL with a desire to win honours being slapped down to protect the old farts cartel.

Maybe it’s dawning on them that they will be shafted hence withdrawing their support for the letter and possibly creating an ally for us to reshape this corrupt policy into something that’s fair for all?

I don’t understand why people are jumping with glee over this news.

It’s a further example of a team that come to the PL with a desire to win honours being slapped down to protect the old farts cartel.

Maybe it’s dawning on them that they will be shafted hence withdrawing their support for the letter and possibly creating an ally for us to reshape this corrupt policy into something that’s fair for all?

I am saying "ha ha fuck off" because they got on my tits, sympathy for the stifling of their ambitions I still have.

But they are black country yokels after all so let's laugh at them for a while.

Reactions: mat
Oh yeah as club you can’t be looking to be challenging in the future if top four Bang ffp fine slap on the wrist wolves will now slip back into the pack where the history clubs want you to be they don want you challenging top four and the top four money.

Ffp disgusting strangling ambitious clubs!

Oh and the Brain dead sheep of the fans plus those clubs who voted for it tough shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.