Wolves FFP sanction

Although I wasn't around in their hey day, those who are old enough will regard wolves as a big club.
I don’t remember Wolves' hey day, but I still regard them as a big club because they were a major force, when I started following football back in the very early '70s.

why the low punishment ? you break the rules even if its a £1 over you should get a ban and fine

makes both manchester city punishments look crazy ? the 2014 £49 million and squad reduction
and then the 2020 a 2 year ban and £30 million fine for doing nothing wrong ? our only crime was to say to uefa fuck off your taking the piss and that gets you a £10 million fine if your manchester city

and they say there is no hate towards manchester city by uefa and the elite ? well i would say just take a look at the punishments handed out to wolves for doing the same crime ??

Would not have known this had happened if I had not come on this forum where is the media why are they not treating it like they have treated us ?

why the low punishment ? you break the rules even if its a £1 over you should get a ban and fine

makes both manchester city punishments look crazy ? the 2014 £49 million and squad reduction
and then the 2020 a 2 year ban and £30 million fine for doing nothing wrong ? our only crime was to say to uefa fuck off your taking the piss and that gets you a £10 million fine if your manchester city

and they say there is no hate towards manchester city by uefa and the elite ? well i would say just take a look at the punishments handed out to wolves for doing the same crime ??

yea i was wondering why its so low and hardly being reported

yea i was wondering why its so low and hardly being reported

look we all know uefa hate us but when you see things like wolves only getting a £600.000 fine for preach of FFP rules
then its more than hate by uefa its criminal ?

forget the amount wolves over budgeted or spent ? the law is the law and the rules state punishment with bans and heavy fines ? this settlement offer with uefa was never on offer for manchester city back in 2014 ? £49 milliion and squad reduction handed out

when are people going to question uefa hate for manchester city ? manchester city should be all over this and asking why the little punishment in a fine to wolves and 3 other clubs its not right and criminal

None of those 3 are remotely near "big" clubs mate.
Sort of my point - do we just look at gate receipts/turnover and recent history or place in football? I still think/thought we were a 'big club' even when we were wank, I'm sure villa fans feel the same even though they are a laughing stock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.