wolves game not on os site

hilts

surely its not sold out?, just tried to get a ticket and its not even showing(just the celtic and arsenal game)

it was on earlier with the 3rd tier and I got my tickets!

unlucky m8, piece of shitt ticket section though

£35 per ticket

Yes I can confirm that the system is down and there is no news on the Wolves game although apparently there are many tickets left.

the new website is very poor!!!!!! there is no information on the dates that tickets go onsale, one benefit if a Citycard is that you have the tickets made available a couple of days earlier than access card holders, though if we are not told the dates of sale it is useless.

Very frustrating.............. maybe City should invest in someone who understands what the customers need!!! and someone who can keep the IT system running

micky_blue said:
the new website is very poor!!!!!! there is no information on the dates that tickets go onsale, one benefit if a Citycard is that you have the tickets made available a couple of days earlier than access card holders, though if we are not told the dates of sale it is useless.

The tickets went on sale for citycard holders 4 weeks ago, however they only put up first tier seats on north and west stands, which I didn't want...

The 3rd tier has been up to buy for about 3 hours on Monday morning then was removed, best thing to do is check the site as much as u can as u may only get a few hours window before theres another problem, its pathetic I know.

I've got one ticket available for East stand level 2 block 209 row B

I'm looking for around £30 for it, PM me if you're interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.