Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

The dick heads shouting 3 nil to the empty seats, need to have a look at their own attendances, before abusing ours!!
We are having a flurry of games at home, we aren’t all millionaires with boxes ffs.
They found an extra 7.5 thousand fans from the previous season when they won promotion last year

I think 1894 group should build a placard for each home game.

Each time we play one of these shit clubs - just hold up a placard of a decent size with a statement of fact.

For example - 12,000 average crowd 1984. You.

From where I sit in 201, it looked well nigh full barring a few in the family stand, all Premier League gates are tickets sold btw. Not just something relating to us
No, it's only "tricky City" using tickets sold, all bought by Sheikh Mansour apparently. Also the full crowds for big games, require 30k "plastic" and fake fans flown in from Abu Dhabi, via Etihad Airways of course.

Last edited:
From where I sit in 201, it looked well nigh full barring a few in the family stand, all Premier League gates are tickets sold btw. Not just something relating to us
Understand the tickets sold is the published, but your "barring a few" is well off the mark. I still believe there were no where near 54k bums on seats

At last karma was restored on Monday evening, with the sending off of Boly. For his offside and handball goal in the away game against Wolves.

I admire their team and coach but their fans really are weird. These two below are professional journos I think but the one on the left doest half come out with some biased shite. A Liverpool fan would be proud of that kind of talk, it was the same in the away game too. Their fans made a weird excuse last time, that a handball goal should be allowed as the rules don't spell it out precisely enough, forgetting it was also offside to begin with.

Also both of them forgetting, they're doing a video review, in the away team's stadium at the end of the game and acting like entitled fools about it. As if the worker sawing in the background, should have to stop working for their benefit. Or people should choose a different route with their noisy trolleys, any large groups should stop talking too obviously... No get your arses outside the ground and find somewhere quiet to do your own little poxy videos, you idiots.

The comments from their fans under the video too, from a club bought and funded by a Chinese billionaire, who would have fallen short of FFP had they not secured PL status, such is the investment that has been made. "Forget doing a Leicester, we can do a Man City, without the money". Talk about getting above yourselves, before you've done anything.

I like the team but I'm finding it harder to want Wolves to do well, the more I see of their fans. West Brom were similar in having way too much to say about City, it might just be a West Midlands vs North West thing that I hadn't noticed before but I think it's beyond banter if they believe some of the shite they come out with.

Those two journalists are dicks.

Judah (the one on the left) is a Boro fan who just licks arse.

Spiers is dreadful. He was very very critical of Fosun when they took over, despite the vast majority of fans backing them. He then went on to call Wolves fans ‘shit munchers’ on his twitter account!! Not very professional and not worth listening to.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.