Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

Fernandinho MOTM. His yellow card should be given to Walker instead.
Walker's lapse and the red on Bernardo both came from our players breaking with the system and instead taking the ball into traffic. Cannot afford to do that in the CL games.

Wouldn’t normally do this, but my son is desperate for views on his YouTube channel, for whatever reason, so if anyone fancies watching a blurred video of Gabriel Jesus’ penalty from the opposite end of the ground, he’d greatly appreciate it! Cheers.

A 4th would have put some gloss on it but that was a good solid performance to back up the Liverpool win and the cup thrashings.

Great to see Jesus full of confidence again.

Absolutely this, Looks ready to share the strain with Sergio over the next few months.

Three points.

If our final ball had been up to our usual standard we'd have had six or seven.

Fernandinho imperious, MoTM, closely followed by Jesus. Nice to see KdB back too.

Probably sounds greedy but think we missed a golden opportunity to hammer home the goal difference. Not great in the final third but a wins a win.
We just need to keep winning, if we do that the goal difference will take care of itself.

Prior to the game and given their good record against the top 6.
I'd say it was,on paper,a tricky fixture.
;)

yep, agreed, but we made them look second rate didnt we. I though it looked like a 3rd cup game in a row against lower league opposition for large parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.