Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

Very, very professional performance.

Title is a definite two horse race, with Spurs’ loss to United only confirming it. 9 pts to Spurs, with inferior GD, which means they would have to pick up 10 more pts than Liverpool in 16 games. Not happening. One loss by Liverpool and its squeaky bum time in Dipperland.

Wouldn’t normally do this, but my son is desperate for views on his YouTube channel, for whatever reason, so if anyone fancies watching a blurred video of Gabriel Jesus’ penalty from the opposite end of the ground, he’d greatly appreciate it! Cheers.

Sumat you have to live with Ric. Every kid wants to be a YouTube star! My lad wants his own gaming channel. Tbf he's pretty shit hot at that Fortnite game. All I ever wanted was to be a footy star. Oh how times have changed :)

Probably sounds greedy but think we missed a golden opportunity to hammer home the goal difference. Not great in the final third but a wins a win.

I agree. Thought we were very average second half taking pot shots from everywhere.

Easy 3 points though which is good and a clean sheet! Wolves will get results against some sides with 11 men. I thought they stuck at it well. Good turnout from their fans too on a Monday night.

Especially Danilo ;-)
It was obviously by design but Danilo was left alone centrally in that area between midfield and attack which seems a really strange position for a left back. If that is a tactic that Pep wishes to continue with I would suggest putting someone else there (who can score!) or shooting practice for the young Brazilian.

I hope Ederson doesn't get shit for that succession of mid field passes. I could easily see the press saying he was disrespectng the Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.