Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D D

Deleted member 81382

Important to get another three points on the board going in to the international break.

Could be a good opportunity to start Foden if KDB is out.

Sterling Aguero Mahrez
Silva Rodri Bernardo
Mendy Fernandinho Otamendi Walker
Ederson

I noticed that Fernandinho played on Cancelo's side today on the right rather than on the left where he's always played since he got deployed to the center back role.

I reckon that he wil go back to the left now that Walker is back.

Last edited:
Would love to see this for Wolves game
Eddie
Walker Ota.Ferna Mendy
Rodri
Foden Bernie Merlin
Sergio. Raz

Expectation :
Ederson, Cancelo , Walker , Dinho , Otamendi, Mendy(Angelino) Rodri Silva Bernardo Aguero Sterling (Jesus)

Reallity

Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Otamendi Zinchenko
Bernardo Rodri Silva
Mahrez Aguero Sterling

They've been in poor form but we should expect them to play out of their skins against us. Everton played well above any other performance we've seen this season from them, they'll probably be back to normal form at the weekend.

Lets not make the same mistake we did against Newcastle last season or even Norwich this season. Lets also not expect Gundo and Silva to outwork Wolves if it becomes that kind of game. I don't think we need to tell Pep that with this game though to be fair. Wolves are a dangerous animal on their day.

Last edited:
Mendy has looked very poor the games he has played. Poor passing giving teams a break against us - overhitting crosses - and risky defending.
Would not play him at the moment. Zinchenko or Angelino should be ahead of Mendy imo.

Be weird for Foden to start against Wolves if he can’t get a start tonight against inferior opposition.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Rodri
Silva
Bernardo
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

Sterling Aguero Mahrez
Silva Rodri Bernardo
Mendy Fernandinho Otamendi Walker
Ederson

I noticed that Fernandinho played on Cancelo's side today on the right rather than on the left where he's always played since he got deployed to the center back role.

I reckon that he wil go back to the left now that Walker is back.

Yes I’d go with that too but I suspect gundogan will play kevs role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.