Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting to the point now where you begin to wonder what Phil has to do to get a start. Is this not the type of game where he deserves a start?
He needs to wait for David Silva to leave and be patient. My question is the same as what Pep said in his presser, who do you drop for him? Is he better than the two Silva,no, is he better Gungdodan or dare I say KDB, again no. We are battling to win as much as we can he will be used in a sensible way as not to hurt the team. Phil’s time will come and he is and will be a fine player.

He needs to wait for David Silva to leave and be patient. My question is the same as what Pep said in his presser, who do you drop for him? Is he better than the two Silva,no, is he better Gungdodan or dare I say KDB, again no. We are battling to win as much as we can he will be used in a sensible way as not to hurt the team. Phil’s time will come and he is and will be a fine player.

Not only is this the right answer, it’s also the obvious answer, which is why it’s become a really annoying question.

Anyone else got a bad feeling about today?

Not sure why but i'm edgy as fuck.
a little-the team looks unbalanced, but that said i fully expect us to start quick and if we take the chances we inevitably create it should be a comfortable win.

Wou”do have liked Bernardo in there instead of gundogan but maybe he’s not in the right frame of mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.