Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a few changes is needed to freshen things up.
Edderson

Cancelo
Fernandinho
Otamendi
Angelino

Rodri
Gundogan
Foden

Sterling
Kun
Jesus

Be nice to see Cancelo a run out in the league. Also want to see Angelino. No way Mendy plays 2 games in a week and he was poor mid week. I just think Wolves at home is a chance to see Angelino.
Foden in the midfield would be good to see play too get some minutes into his legs.

The top 3 is going to be a time were Jesus might be worth a look at together and it be nice to see them playing. All 3 interchanging something different that we havnt gone with for some time as a trio if ever.

I think he will start with Jesus - just a hunch.
I hope he starts with our best ever striker. Jesus is a great goal scorer, but Sergio links up play so well, and has so much more to his game. No need to rest him prior to an international break

I find it strange there’s so many calls to play a “weakened” side with the likes of Foden and Angelino getting starts for this when hardly anybody wanted to see them start at home to Dinamo who are a vastly inferior side and in a competition where we could afford to take risks with pretty much zero consequence in the unlikely event it went spectacularly wrong.

Given that walker Fernandinho silva mahrez and Aguero all won’t be going on international duty I expect all those to play

I find it strange there’s so many calls to play a “weakened” side with the likes of Foden and Angelino getting starts for this when hardly anybody wanted to see them start at home to Dinamo who are a vastly inferior side and in a competition where we could afford to take risks with pretty much zero consequence in the unlikely event it went spectacularly wrong.

Given that walker Fernandinho silva mahrez and Aguero all won’t be going on international duty I expect all those to play
Angelino is correct, but I think a cursory review of the pre-match and match threads would have shown plenty on here wanted Foden to start against Dinamo.

They are seemingly a shadow of the team they were last season plus they may well suffer from the Europa league Thu/Sun hangover.

Pep will play his strongest team which is hard to predict. But don't expect many changes from Everton. Kun may start and Merlin likely to be on for Keg. Phil will have to sit and watch again most likely.

I wouldn’t say playing Angelino or foden makes us weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.