Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why we would beat Spurs, Chelsea, Everon and Liverpool and then choke against Wolves. They are clearly not firing and are not the team from last year.

Traore might cause us a few problems but I don't see this defence conceeding many goals. It doesn't matter who we play, our game is stronger than theirs. It's really as simple as that.

We will definitely score 1 more goal than they will.
Logically you are right, but us fans are illogical concerning city and cityities is only the next match away.

It would be interesting to see something like that in midfield and attack tonight:

Rodri
Bernardo
Foden

Jesus
Aguero
Sterling

Then KDB for Aguero after 60 minutes.

Yay match day.

Does anyone else get a bit nervous playing these game raising fuckers ?

They really do treat it like a Cup final..........that Aldi dude they have,or is he called Neto :-),always has a decent game.

Squad players like Laport, Bernardo, Foden, Agureo, Fernadinho and Walker?

Aguero hasn't played a long time and hasn't scored for 13 months a league goal. He's rusty. Even Kevin was very rusty against West Ham. Fernandinho at 35 is not the same player. Of course, such things matter. We were very close to dropping points vs West Ham precisely because those players weren't in top condition.

See the team that played Wigan in 2018. Wasn't bad at all, but lost.

Edit: That's the team: Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Delph, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Bernardo, Aguero, Sane. Absolute quality on paper.

Last edited:
I don't see why we would beat Spurs, Chelsea, Everon and Liverpool and then choke against Wolves. They are clearly not firing and are not the team from last year.

Traore might cause us a few problems but I don't see this defence conceeding many goals. It doesn't matter who we play, our game is stronger than theirs. It's really as simple as that.

We will definitely score 1 more goal than they will.
WBA says "hold my beer"

As recently as the most recent time we played them he definitely didn’t put in a world class performance. Also no goals and assists this season.
Even Newcastle had him weighed up on Saturday,they just showed him inside & he turned into a fuckin dancing bear,didn't have a clue what to do with it then fell over ,was funny near the end when he twatted a simple pass to Neto into touch & Neto went apeshit lol

Can see this being a tough game but our quality will shine though, there is as much chance of us winning 1:0 as there is 5:0.

I am just hoping that Pep goes with a strong team rather than resting players for Sunday, at this time it's all about points in the bag.
Pep won't rest players for Sunday, he'll decide which players have better fitness levels. West Ham was totally different due to the quick turn around. Would expect 4 or 5 changes from Saturday due to another quick turnaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.