Wolves - post match

Stop bringing attention to yourself by thinking you're a bit of a smartarse with your pointless comments.
Your the one with the pointless comments calling people rags and being abusive just cos they don't agree with you

Your the one with the pointless comments calling people rags and being abusive just cos they don't agree with you
My beef with you is you have 357 posts in about 8 years.
Yes I've looked at your profile as I wanted to back my argument up with you.
Not one positive comment about us. It's shit this and shit that, embarrassing this and rubbish that, not one comment when we win and not one positive comment about anything.

You could be a recluse, depressed, fuck knows but what I do know is your comments are shit, your views totally different to the theme of the post and you stick out like a sore thumb.

I've reported you and I'm also having it out with you as we get idiots like you who pop up every time we lose and quite frankly I'm pissed off with it.

Do you get me?

Yes they have practically won it... but still a big deal. Don't want them to go invincible, get 100 points and steal any of our records. It will be bad enough them winning it without listening to the cultists and the media telling everybody how they're a better team then the Pep teams of the last two years

To be honest I don’t care about records. Trophies are all that matter.

Mendy almost went off yesterday for putting his head into a 50/50 and getting clattered for it, so to then sit behind your keyboard and tell everyone he's got no spine or commitment is pretty fucking pathetic to me.

Are you kidding....he half pulled out of it which was the issue.....if that had been walker he would have taken the ball and the man and carried on...Mendy is the epitomy of spineless in a chalenge....... the other guy came worse off as Mendy headed him after the ball

Are you kidding....he half pulled out of it which was the issue.....if that had been walker he would have taken the ball and the man and carried on...Mendy is the epitomy of spineless in a chalenge....... the other guy came worse off as Mendy headed him after the ball

He’s naturally apprehensive in the tackle after the injuries he’s had, however, spineless?? Have a day off ffs, your understanding of the game sometimes know no bounds!

He defended perfectly well against one of the most dangerous wingers in the league until the guy shoulder charged him in the back. Prior to yesterday he'd defended well against Leicester and Arsenal.

He could always defend at Monaco, and he's been defending fine since coming back. People seemingly can't separate one mistake (when he was fouled) from the other 90 minutes we were down a man and he played well.

Twas ever thus. Supporters and professional pundits all fall into the same trap time and again of judging a player's performance on the most notable moments rather than taking a truly holistic view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.