Wolves - post match

Exactly. It’s depressing when we don’t win but reading what some fans write on here is scandalous

if only there was a transfer system for fans & we could get rid of them. They don’t deserve to support City & are totally spoilt.

I’ve read enough & I’m embarrassed to think that opposition fans will be reading this thread & gloating about our fickle supporters
Totally agree, while it's correct to say that we gifted Wolves two goals with two awful mistakes that's about it. Nothing Pep can do if Sterling and Mendy mess up. Where I sit, there's about ten/fifteen guys (fat guys, obese guys, sweaty guys, thin guys, guys with Bernard Manning shaped faces, guys with heads shaped like rugby balls - front to back, scaley scalped guys with greasy strands of hair, guys with not many teeth, guys with brown teeth etc) who think our players would respect them more than Pep and who think they know more about tactics than Pep. Thing is, each one of these guys has a different opinion. One of 'em gets angry and points to the East Stand saying 'And I'm not the only one who says this - him over there (bloke you can't see in the East Stand) agrees with me'. It's as though the mystery bloke in the East Stand validates whatever this guy near me says.

No thanks guys, I'd rather have the greatest coach on the planet (who sees our players all week) in charge than you lot - or any other coach for that matter.

i was pretty perplexed to be 2-0 up tbh because they absolutely battered us. As soon as they got one back you knew they would go on to win.
The defence is all over the place and the mentality is weak. a complete shadow of the imperious side we saw in the past 2 seasons.

People on here blaming Mendy et al..let me remind you we played 80 plus minutes with 10 men because the GK who makes 1 save every 5 games fecked up again. Yep, Mr “great with his feet” but unfortunately crap at most other GK duties lost us that match end of.

Both of them were part of a collective fuck up which affected half the team. Neither should avoid criticism for their part in the loss tonight.

Funny thing we always seem to make bigger and better transfers after seasons where we dont deliver. If we win the title we dont add many players and usually not even starters. Expect some big ones this summer that will actually arrive into the first team and not for backup.

But the quality of transfers has to be proper good this time. We will pay a big price anyway so we might go and get someones who comes in the first 11 and improves it.

Mahrez, Cancelo are nice, but they are in an out of the team, benched majority of games. Get 2-3 players who are regulars and might wake up the others that have to fight much harder.

Otamendi and Stones know this season that mediocre games are enough as they still will play. And even a nearly retired Fernandinho is playing 2-3 times a week instead of them.
Mahrez is a quality player. You can't be that unhappy with him. He could become a great player for us. I was well impressed with him against Leicester.

The commentary and punditry tonight was the worst I’ve ever seen or heard, their lack of knowledge and reading of incidents was quite astounding actually.
For that little twat Owen to say it wasn’t a penalty made my blood boil. If it had happened to him he would be moaning like fuck.

Sterling coasted tonight. Scored a great goal but switched off when we went to 2-0. I could see their goal coming at 2-0.

I think had we been going for the title tonight we'd have won that even with a dodgy defence. Attitude was weak.

Absolutely

We’ll finish top 3 and have a good chance of ECL

And scousers may have 1, maybe 2 years in the sun, but that will be it
Im not so sure we will finish top 4 tbh, football isnt rocket science if you defend quite well and your organised you win, simples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.