Wolves - post match

Baresi and Maldini have made that comment, but neither TAA or Robertson fall into the Baresi/Maldini class and have to make tackles. Walker's tackling success rate is about 10 per cent higher than TAA and Robertson. TAA and Robertson regularly get dribbled past - and not to push the wide player where they want him. What TAA does when he comes away with the ball is hit the accurate diagonal and a decent free kick. Robertson hits a 'reliable' diagonal. But yes, if I ever bump into Franco, I'll say that Esteban suggested I raise something with you.
He'll know who I am mate. We're actually dm'ing about you now.

He's going to ask Paolo about taa and get back to me

He was named in the premier league squad. He's been training with the first team for a number of years now. He's highly regarded. What don't you get about that.

I get he’s about as ready as Brewster is to fire the title home for the dippers. In fact they should flog mane and they will still be grand for the title.

It's been a shit season. Mostly our own doing but I do think that there's no way we could have played at that level, with the same players, for three consecutive seasons.
Just stings more that it's Liverpool that's going to benefit from our lack of investment when it matters.

I had to watch the whole bloody Ant-Man movie to forget about this game. Why? Because in every of five losses and two draws in the league this season we turned into this team that collapses like heated marshmallow. And that reminds me of Arsenal, nobody to step in and pushes the whole team on the pitch and the whole psychology of the team wrong. We don't lose 1:0 or 2:1, it's always conceding three goals at least, or conceding braces of goals in 10 minutes period. We played with 10 men before and we were always able to control the game to some extent . Tonight we just gave up even trying it and that's what pisses me off. I hate the talk about leaders in a team, but we act like eleven drones incapable of doing anything if not instructed from the sideline. The dippers winning the league is one thing, but the way we are conceding it is just so bad. Something has just gone terribly wrong with us as a serious team.

Ant Man? I would suggest Black Panther or Avengers instead. Far better

Has anyone on Twitter asked him why he was Shepherding the Ball out of play to secure a Wolves corner ?
Everyone is blaming mendy etc
I think eddy has got of lightly here
I dont actually rate Ederson as a Keeper.I think he is great with his feet, also his Eye for the occasional killer Pass is exceptional.His general Goal keeping is not very good,he rarely if ever makes a decent save,his positional awareness is not that good either.

we concede way too many goals from few chances.The defenders mostly get the blame because they are the last line of defense. People forget we also have a keeper that rarely saves fuck all unless it is directly aimed at him.

Tonight was School Boy stuff from him.It dont matter if there was contact or not.The attacker will always milk that kind of situation for all its worth.You come racing out of your area like that you are giving the Attacker the chance to simulate contact even if there is none,and giving the referee the opportunity to give you a straight Red.

Natural decline was an unfortunate and inaccurate choice of words. What I should have said is that key members of the squad which has brought us so much success under Pep are reaching the stage when they will soon be gone. Vinny has already gone and not been replaced, Silva is in his last season, Otamendi will in all likelihood be gone in the summer, as will Sane; Stones (was he ever a key player?) is doing himself no favours; Aguero and Fernandinho are approaching the ends of their illustrious City careers. This fan is certainly not writing City off as a major force. We still have an exciting squad of young players but a number of positions are in urgent need of strengthening. And, yes, the return of Laporte will certainly strengthen the backline and improve the team generally but this season’s problems go a little deeper than his loss.

Kompany made a great contribution but his time was up, just as David's and Fern's time is up.

But City's first XI is as good as last season and the season before.

There is still much to look forward to this season, but also much to fear. Utd will sense blood in the League Cup, however we are no mugs. We beat Leicester comprehensively and only lost tonight because of a sending off which in my opinion was an error. Ederson pulls out of the challenge. Regardless of that, the point is that this City side has been renewed and is short of cover at centre-back but providing Laporte recovers fully then we are as strong a side as ever. We can address the issue of defensive cover in the Summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.