Wolves thread 18/19

Anything can happen, but a top 6 place would be phenomenal even if they get a handfull of very good players in. I hope they keep their feet on the ground and progress gradually to become a top 6 side soon. Buying players is no guarantee for a top finish, proven over and over again.
Stoke relegated and Wolves promoted is already a huge bonus to the PL.

Wolves fan here. Lots of us have time for city, we've had a similar troubled history. I hope we can follow a similar path to you and shake up big 'entitled' clubs. All best, only a matter of time before you are European champions.
On another note, more in hope really, years ago i used to have a great internet mate who was a massive city fan. We were on sat tv forums and had real good bants but lost touch when sat hacking lost its ground. His name was Russ (won't say his surname for privacy reasons) sometimes Rascal. He told me he nicked the road sign to Maine Road after the last game.
Anyone know of him.

Wolves fan here. Lots of us have time for city, we've had a similar troubled history. I hope we can follow a similar path to you and shake up big 'entitled' clubs. All best, only a matter of time before you are European champions.
On another note, more in hope really, years ago i used to have a great internet mate who was a massive city fan. We were on sat tv forums and had real good bants but lost touch when sat hacking lost its ground. His name was Russ (won't say his surname for privacy reasons) sometimes Rascal. He told me he nicked the road sign to Maine Road after the last game.
Anyone know of him.

Yeah, he's a member on here mate:
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/members/rascal.639/

Anyone know of him.

Congratulations on the promotion. I'm looking forward to seeing Wolves in the PL. Good set of fans and the best football day out in the Midlands, in my opinion.

I had a soft spot for Wolves ever since we moved to Walsall from Manchester when I was 16. I went to a few Wolves games with mates with whom i went to college (Walsall College of Technology) before I buggered off to university and following that, back to Manchester. My older sister stayed in the area (now living in Bilston), married a Wolves fan and is now a regular at Molyneux.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.