Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There used to be a column in the Wigan RL programme by Stan Doffish.........you need to be into rugby!
There used to be another columnist in the Wigan RL programme called Doug Stand, again you need a RL background.

I can't believe no one has done it yet...…………….

Stan Dupifuhatemanu.

Apologies to our genuine posters for hijacking the thread.

idiot! breaking lockdown attending a party with love island contestants and then putting it on social media. Brainless.

We have our own in Kyle Walker who seems to want to wander the world, well the north of England, when he is not shagging prostitutes whilst self isolating. Footballers are good with their feet, their brains and mouths are another thing.

Thanks guys. As I have said before, I am not in the habit of posting on other team's forums but I joined this one last year as I respect Pep and City and like your football and approach, I hate United and I hate plastic fans with no real connection to 'their' club other than 'they win things'. I enjoyed last year's title race immensely and wanted you guys to beat Liverpool which you did, this year Liverpool have won it but I hope you will return stronger but then I also have ambitions that we too can reach such giddy heights in a couple of years. Our growth under Fosun and Nuno has been phenomenal and we are a year ahead of schedule on their ambitions for us. We are currently 5th which is amazing but Fosun want more than that. The signing of Raul Jimenez 2 years ago whilst obviously he is a great striker and scores plenty of goals for us, has also seen our brand rocket in Mexico where we now have more Twitter followers than in the UK I believe!

I also like the mutual respect we seem to get from many City fans though some have turned against us as we are suspected of being part of the '8'. I hope we aren't and being honest, its not Fosun's way to behave like that but, who know? I had a look at Red Cafe yesterday after we beat Villa, the general tone on there was that we are an annoyance, we won't 'go away', they resent us - the sense of entitlement was staggering but only what I would expect. I also read the Villa forum yesterday to see their reactions to the game and most of them were pretty fair and complimentary, proper fans I would say.

Right, onwards and upwards, enjoying Project Restart and hopefully we can do Arsenal next on Saturday teatime. Good luck in the cup tonight Blue Mooners against Newcastle!

Thanks guys. As I have said before, I am not in the habit of posting on other team's forums but I joined this one last year as I respect Pep and City and like your football and approach, I hate United and I hate plastic fans with no real connection to 'their' club other than 'they win things'. I enjoyed last year's title race immensely and wanted you guys to beat Liverpool which you did, this year Liverpool have won it but I hope you will return stronger but then I also have ambitions that we too can reach such giddy heights in a couple of years. Our growth under Fosun and Nuno has been phenomenal and we are a year ahead of schedule on their ambitions for us. We are currently 5th which is amazing but Fosun want more than that. The signing of Raul Jimenez 2 years ago whilst obviously he is a great striker and scores plenty of goals for us, has also seen our brand rocket in Mexico where we now have more Twitter followers than in the UK I believe!

I also like the mutual respect we seem to get from many City fans though some have turned against us as we are suspected of being part of the '8'. I hope we aren't and being honest, its not Fosun's way to behave like that but, who know? I had a look at Red Cafe yesterday after we beat Villa, the general tone on there was that we are an annoyance, we won't 'go away', they resent us - the sense of entitlement was staggering but only what I would expect. I also read the Villa forum yesterday to see their reactions to the game and most of them were pretty fair and complimentary, proper fans I would say.

Right, onwards and upwards, enjoying Project Restart and hopefully we can do Arsenal next on Saturday teatime. Good luck in the cup tonight Blue Mooners against Newcastle!

The Rags I know hate Liverpool fans more for obvious reasons but similarly to your point on entitlement, they seem more comfortable claiming Liverpool’s great team is better than ours.

The “elite” clubs have a view of others that we’re not worthy to be where we are.

With City winning all but 2 of the domestic trophies since 2017 and Wolves looking like their biggest challengers to catching Chelsea, they can’t handle it, they think they have a god given right to be there and you and we don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.