Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, came on here as I like City and the way you play football and also that you broke into the established club and bloodied their noses for years. I wouldn't join a Rags or Dippers forum as I can't stand them or their arrogance.

I try to be respectful (I do on Wolves forums too) though occasionally I may tell someone to grow up as I did Balotelli'shaircut but I'm mindful of being an interloper!

I originally liked the respect we were getting off you boys on here. Its sad that some have turned against us but I kind of get it given the CAS situation which I object to though I still fail to see how any City fans can consider what happened last night representing karma
you was bound to get a bit of shit regarding being part of the 'Hateful 8' lol but you're a good poster who gives a balanced view....

Latest from HITK

"Wolves have made an early enquiry about the availability of Var D'Cisions for next season. Having been on the receiving end of the undoubted ruthlessness of D'Cisions in the penalty area all season, effectively putting paid to any Champions League aspirations the resurgent West Midlands giants had this term, Wolves have expressed an interest in Var making a contribution to their challenge next year.

It appears that Nuno's team may have their hopes dashed though, D'Cisions is thought to be worth in the region of £100m and has expressed an interest to remain loyal to Man Utd AND Liverpool for the remainder of his 10 year contract. It's also thought that the Premier League have already told Wolves they wouldn't sanction the transfer, not even for all the tea in China!"

As I said, came on here as I like City and the way you play football and also that you broke into the established club and bloodied their noses for years. I wouldn't join a Rags or Dippers forum as I can't stand them or their arrogance.

I try to be respectful (I do on Wolves forums too) though occasionally I may tell someone to grow up as I did Balotelli'shaircut but I'm mindful of being an interloper!

I originally liked the respect we were getting off you boys on here. Its sad that some have turned against us but I kind of get it given the CAS situation which I object to though I still fail to see how any City fans can consider what happened last night representing karma

You're right. It's not karma. Karma would be every team who signed those letters against us being relegated down to play AFC Bury next season.

You want to play political bullshit stunts then don't expect sympathy when you're so greedy you stick your head in the trough only to find it's a nest of vipers and you get bitten.

Appreciate you try to be a decent guest but your club pulled a scummy stunt and will get no sympathy for its own plight in these quarters. We told you so, but I suspect your shenanigans saved you another digit in your fine so even there you strike a nasty chord.

You want to be big boys? How about earn it yourself the hard way like we've had to fight these bastards for a decade and every fucking decision, fine, media propaganda and "ban" along the way, instead of taking a bumming from them like cowards to try and curry favour. Shame on your club.

Wow!
Given the news that’s come out and our chairmen slating ffp back in 2017

He’s previously gone on record to express his disapproval at the inhibitions that “contradicting” FFP rules impose amongst clubs who want to disrupt the status quo.
“What’s the intention?” he said of domestic rules when Wolves were still a Championship club. “It’s restrictive to clubs with ambition. The better judgment (instead of profitability) is equity and debt.
“The loss/profit is not so important because it’s not related to the long-term stability of the club. If an owner wants to put money into the club, of course, they’ll have a loss in that year, but if you put money into equity the club has enough money to do everything.”

Which makes it all the more bizarre that we were involved with that letter but it is what it is and most of our fans disagreed with it.

Ironically it would have be in our interests financially to have finished last season 8th not 7th

Was going to post exactly the same Gord, it's pretty clear these actions were taken solely by the club with no fans having been consulted, or having any kind of voice or vote in that, so my disclaimer : anything I say about the subject is directed at the club and not the fans, pure and simple, it's them that have scored a 'massive' own goal here.

I've no issue with those Wolves fans who spoke up against their club's despicable behaviour towards Manchester City. Respect to them.

However, that does not change how I feel about their club.

After stabbing Manchester City in the back, trying to have City banned from Europe before our ultimately successful appeal, Wolves have experienced three King sized portions of Karma. Fined for breaching UEFA's so-called Financial Fair Play regulations, out of Europe thanks to Jesus Navas and his Sevilla amigos, and out of Europe next season. Hopefully the immensely likeable Nuno will leave for a better club, their best players will leave, and they will get relegated. I'm not alone in saying I wont shed a tear.

For what it's worth, I will never forgive any of those nine clubs as long as I live.

I've no issue with those Wolves fans who spoke up against their club's despicable behaviour towards Manchester City. Respect to them.

However, that does not change how I feel about their club.

After stabbing Manchester City in the back, trying to have City banned from Europe before our ultimately successful appeal, Wolves have experienced three King sized portions of Karma. Fined for breaching UEFA's so-called Financial Fair Play regulations, out of Europe thanks to Jesus Navas and his Sevilla amigos, and out of Europe next season. Hopefully the immensely likeable Nuno will leave for a better club, their best players will leave, and they will get relegated. I'm not alone in saying I wont shed a tear.

For what it's worth, I will never forgive any of those nine clubs as long as I live.

I don't understand the anger directed at Wolves for the letter. For a start it's completely false to say they asked for us to be banned from Europe. It's not true.

Second, and most importantly they are one of a couple of clubs who had a legitimate reason for asking for the ban to not be delayed by bureaucracy over a slow appeal.

They were in the middle of a fight for the CL places and for them, Sheffield United and Leicester, they might never get so close to the top 4 next season. A delay in the ban by 12 months could have changed the course of their history forever. The money and appeal of getting into Europe could be transformative, and it would have been bullshit if they'd finished 5th only for our ban to be delayed 12 months because CAS, UEFA and City couldn't organise a 3 day hearing and the 5th placed side next year (almost certainly one of the old top 4) to get it instead.

Not to mention knowing if they are in the CL in June would have been absolutely vital to planning for it next season as well.

The real dickheads are Liverpool, Burnley, Arsenal & Newcastle. They never had a legitimate reason for knowing if we were going to have a ban immediately or in 12 months time. It doesn't matter to them at all.

United and Chelsea are not far behind because they were always going to be in a similar position in 12 months anyway.

Last edited:
I have worked with a Wolves fan for a number of years who is a genuine fan,unlike all the scum and now dippers that i have to put up with.
Also the couple that post on here seem decent,unlike the few scouse twats that pretend to be,until they very shortly show their true shitty colours.
As someone else mentioned earlier,what say did we have with in what our clubs leaders said or did in over four decades ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.