Wolves thread 2020/21

Well if that was you boys with half of your team missing and zero prep then you're set for a good season and hopefully challenge Liverpool harder.

In that first half we were dire and I feared a proper drubbing, 2-0 at half time was a relief.

Second half we improved a fair bit and at one point could have been 3-2 up! Podence is a super little player and should have took his chances. Played a part in Raul's goal and I fancied us for a point then but you managed the game well.

Hoping that Marcal not badly injured. Nobody knows what it was which is a bad sign. We are meant to be signing Nelson Semedo tomorrow for RWB to replace Doherty so save seeing Traore there again, needs to be further up the pitch.

Glad we don't have to play sides as good as you every week!

Pep set up perfectly in that game, could have been a cricket score in the first half, we were terrible, losing marcal so early didn’t help as vinagre is no defender.

Taking nothing away from how well you played though hopefully you’ll go on and reclaim the title from the dippers.

Glad to see some improvements in the second half from us onto sunday now hopefully a better result.

Wolves are like a light version of a Mourinho side of old.

Really solid defensively, pace galore out wide, and exciting forwards.

They'll 100% be in contention for Europe.

A lot of Portuguese players though so they're set to become the league's shithouse team.

We played wolves not too long ago in the league cup at home 0-0 it went to penalties we sneaked through just...we as a family always do the league cup games at home and I said to the mrs they’ve probably give us the hardest game we’ll get this season. And they’ve got something going which they clearly had .
For me their probably the most improved team to come back from the past In a very good while Always give us a game home and away not many from the so-called big six can say that .

They’ve signed Semedo for a deal that could reach £37m.

As of now, I don’t see a great difference in quality between Everton, Arsenal, United, Wolves, Tottenham and Leicester. It should be a very competitive season.

They’ve signed Semedo for a deal that could reach £37m.

As of now, I don’t see a great difference in quality between Everton, Arsenal, United, Wolves, Tottenham and Leicester. It should be a very competitive season.

My big concern is playing behind closed doors. I know we're all in the same boat but with regards to us, we have a top notch away support which really drives the players on and at home there is so much love for Nuno and these players from the crowd that its all pretty positive. I know Nuno has said repeatedly how much he and they are missing the fans behind them. I know we are all BCD but for clubs with a less vocal support or more negative crowds then BCD can be an advantage.

Semedo is a top signing and totally justifies the decision to offload Doherty to Spurs for £15m. In the couple of games I have seen of Spurs so far, Doc seems to have reverted to the lazy, half arsed player he was pre-Nuno

My big concern is playing behind closed doors. I know we're all in the same boat but with regards to us, we have a top notch away support which really drives the players on and at home there is so much love for Nuno and these players from the crowd that its all pretty positive. I know Nuno has said repeatedly how much he and they are missing the fans behind them. I know we are all BCD but for clubs with a less vocal support or more negative crowds then BCD can be an advantage.

Semedo is a top signing and totally justifies the decision to offload Doherty to Spurs for £15m. In the couple of games I have seen of Spurs so far, Doc seems to have reverted to the lazy, half arsed player he was pre-Nuno
Agreed. No one knows what will happen to "home advantage" under Covid rules. I have found Molineux to be one of the loudest stadiums in recent years, though most PL stadia are very quiet in the modern era. A lot of teams have great away support. The lack of crowds could change the dynamic, especially for the newly-promoted teams who always tend to grind points out at home. It will be a very strange season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.