Women.

mackenzie

Well-Known Member
Joined
22 May 2004
Messages
33,498
The Fat el Hombre said:
No one understand the cunts and it's not worth bothering to try, the stupid bitches don't understand themselves. Just get on with it and ignore them cos they don't make much sense but that's the way it is, deal with it
What a disgusting and offensive post.
Even if 'just a joke' it beggars belief it has been allowed to remain.
 

nijinsky's fetlocks

Well-Known Member
Joined
5 May 2008
Messages
23,646
Location
The devil came and took me from bar to street to b
mackenzie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
No one understand the cunts and it's not worth bothering to try, the stupid bitches don't understand themselves. Just get on with it and ignore them cos they don't make much sense but that's the way it is, deal with it
What a disgusting and offensive post.
Even if 'just a joke' it beggars belief it has been allowed to remain.


You have a point.
Perhaps the fact that we have no female moderators explains it.
It would certainly explain the vast amount of unwashed pots and takeaway trays in the sink in the mods room...
 

nijinsky's fetlocks

Well-Known Member
Joined
5 May 2008
Messages
23,646
Location
The devil came and took me from bar to street to b
SWP's back said:
Bluebird1 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Lesbians?

Why assume they are? I'm independent and earn my own money and I'm definitely not a lesbian!

Independent women?

It's just not right.

Thats a tad harsh.
Its probably not Destiny's Childs finest work,but i'd stilll do Beyonce,after she's done the pots in the mods room...
 

mackenzie

Well-Known Member
Joined
22 May 2004
Messages
33,498
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mackenzie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
No one understand the cunts and it's not worth bothering to try, the stupid bitches don't understand themselves. Just get on with it and ignore them cos they don't make much sense but that's the way it is, deal with it
What a disgusting and offensive post.
Even if 'just a joke' it beggars belief it has been allowed to remain.


You have a point.
Perhaps the fact that we have no female moderators explains it.
It would certainly explain the vast amount of unwashed pots and takeaway trays in the sink in the mods room...
It isn't even a gender issue. It's about much more.
 

lee-mcfc

Well-Known Member
Joined
20 Apr 2009
Messages
26,196
Location
Moss Side
SWP's back said:
My tea's still not ready.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.asianage.com/india/man-kills-wife-late-dinner-110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.asianage.com/india/man-kills ... dinner-110</a>
 

nijinsky's fetlocks

Well-Known Member
Joined
5 May 2008
Messages
23,646
Location
The devil came and took me from bar to street to b
lee-mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
My tea's still not ready.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.asianage.com/india/man-kills-wife-late-dinner-110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.asianage.com/india/man-kills ... dinner-110</a>

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Now he'll have to do the funeral buffet on his own.
Did she die after lapsing into a korma?
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.