Women.

mackenzie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
No one understand the cunts and it's not worth bothering to try, the stupid bitches don't understand themselves. Just get on with it and ignore them cos they don't make much sense but that's the way it is, deal with it

i see why you have quoted this, perhaps we can be a little more respectful to our lady members.

de niro said:
mackenzie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
No one understand the cunts and it's not worth bothering to try, the stupid bitches don't understand themselves. Just get on with it and ignore them cos they don't make much sense but that's the way it is, deal with it

i see why you have quoted this, perhaps we can be a little more respectful to our lady members.
I've just very childishly burst out laughing there.

And just so we're clear, "members" can be interpreted in several ways.

Swales lives said:
The Chinese ones are the worst.

(Mouth wide open, closes it quickly because she knows what you lot are like) BEHAVE! you a member of the EDL or something??? And no I'm not Chinese.

Would it be fair to say that my delicate, beautiful, erotic little field of loveliness turns into a vile venomous little field of nettles,venomous spiders, crab apples and arse itchyness, each month round about the same time she is less likely to
conceive ?

Lets say my wife is at her sweetest on monday, this would mean she released her egg sometime Sunday, so from that i can calculate that i only have on average 3 more horrid Sundays per month. If i factor in, the amount of Mondays outside influences have totally decimated her "good" Monday, things like, it raining and her hair got wet giving her a Tina Turner, did the washing and in my stupidity i had a rogue sock left on the bedroom floor, Sky move a weekend game to a Monday night(and its my fault).

How many good Mondays can i realistically expect per year ?

talkativesprout said:
Would it be fair to say that my delicate, beautiful, erotic little field of loveliness turns into a vile venomous little field of nettles,venomous spiders, crab apples and arse itchyness, each month round about the same time she is less likely to
conceive ?

Lets say my wife is at her sweetest on monday, this would mean she released her egg sometime Sunday, so from that i can calculate that i only have on average 3 more horrid Sundays per month. If i factor in, the amount of Mondays outside influences have totally decimated her "good" Monday, things like, it raining and her hair got wet giving her a Tina Turner, did the washing and in my stupidity i had a rogue sock left on the bedroom floor, Sky move a weekend game to a Monday night(and its my fault).

get her on the depo injection = end of the monthly ;-)

-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 pm --

BlueMooner87 said:
Money and sex, thats all they are interested in that order! snakes with tits

actually some have given up on sex cos its lame ;-)<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 pm --<br /><br />
tueartsboots said:
Stillsy said:
Orite lads, I'm sure he is gay because I know he has had sex with lads but I think he is bi not gay.

I never ever kick up a fuss about her canceling etc but when I walked past my stomach sunk for some reason.

Hmmmmmm, I do trust her but not him
smash his back doors in, smash her back doors in, let him smash your back doors in, let her rampant rabbit your back doors in, see which is preferable ! simples

the rabbit would win lol

bluemoonchick said:
talkativesprout said:
conceive ?

get her on the depo injection = end of the monthly ;-)

-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 pm --

BlueMooner87 said:
Money and sex, thats all they are interested in that order! snakes with tits

actually some have given up on sex cos its lame ;-)

-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 pm --

tueartsboots said:
Stillsy said:
Orite lads, I'm sure he is gay because I know he has had sex with lads but I think he is bi not gay.

I never ever kick up a fuss about her canceling etc but when I walked past my stomach sunk for some reason.

Hmmmmmm, I do trust her but not him
smash his back doors in, smash her back doors in, let him smash your back doors in, let her rampant rabbit your back doors in, see which is preferable ! simples

the rabbit would win lol
Bloody hell, your on one tonight ! Buzzing ! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.