Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
Team supported
ABU & The Bus Wreckers
Mitag and Ross out, Hemp in.

Ross promised much but her finishing was shocking.

Hemp young player of the year, the women seem to be following the men in reducing the average age of the squad.

Probably the wrong thread but Liverpool Ladies have let go 8 players in the last couple of weeks. What's going on there?

There has been a change of coach with the Scousers appointing the ex Leeds Utd Manager Neil Redfern
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football

I think the players reckon that Liverpool will be amongst the also fans. They don’t seem to invest in the squad.

Secondly, and I have no evidence to support this, the death threats against Karius and his girlfriend might have brought about a reality check abut the beloved Liverpool.

Last edited:
Looks like the Women have pulled off a decent signing Tessa Wullaert from Wolfsburg

Tessa Wullaert‏ @TessaWullaert 1h1 hour ago
Finally.. I can proudly & officially announce that I will be playing for one of Europe’s biggest clubs & a role model in women’s soccer. Hello Man City
1f60d.png
2764.png
#mcwfc #nextchapter #grlpwr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.