Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended 3 nil but could of been a lot more, some poor finishing and some good saves. Good to see Megan Campbell back on the pitch, her and Demi Stokes have been a really big miss on the left side .

The first hour was as tedious as a game could get. Very little penetration, one goal ruled out for offside, and some saves from their goalie. Parris provided the lift in quality when she came on, but could have had a hat trick but chose to pass to Bremer who then screwed it wide. Bardsley had one save to make in the first half from a Watford player, ironically, before we'd had a shot, and then she was redundant except for the usual backpass. But the gals are in the next round!!

Ended 3 nil but could of been a lot more, some poor finishing and some good saves. Good to see Megan Campbell back on the pitch, her and Demi Stokes have been a really big miss on the left side .

That's the same for every game they play, their finishing is horrendous

That's the same for every game they play, their finishing is horrendous

Apart from the Arsenal 2 nil win when we had very few chances.

The quality of the team deserves a far larger support. If we have other posters saying I might taken over if the cifdeee is free that we will soon be overtaken by Utd Women.

I’ve booked my ticket for Chelsea at home and the Women’s Team deserve a bumper crowd. Come on City!

Apart from the Arsenal 2 nil win when we had very few chances.

The quality of the team deserves a far larger support. If we have other posters saying I might taken over if the cifdeee is free that we will soon be overtaken by Utd Women.

I’ve booked my ticket for Chelsea at home and the Women’s Team deserve a bumper crowd. Come on City!
Got to admit, I was a little disappointed with the attendance today 800 plus when last Sunday's attendance verse Brighton was 1,279. That's about a third less , I know it was bitterly cold today but surely the club must look at this and start looking at ways to make it more attractive for people to come ?
Ps no more kids stuff it's adults they need too start attracting.

Got to admit, I was a little disappointed with the attendance today 800 plus when last Sunday's attendance verse Brighton was 1,279. That's about a third less , I know it was bitterly cold today but surely the club must look at this and start looking at ways to make it more attractive for people to come ?
Ps no more kids stuff it's adults they need too start attracting.
Go back to playing in the summer, I used to go regularly then. That stadium can be cold at the best of times but in the winter it is worse than Siberia.

Go back to playing in the summer, I used to go regularly then. That stadium can be cold at the best of times but in the winter it is worse than Siberia.

I think that was a bad move by the organisers of women's football, putting it in the winter and clashing with men's football was just rank stupidity.

"The FA says it hopes the changes will help England win the 2023 World Cup, improve player welfare and double both participation and attendances."

Dumb, dumb and dumber.

I think that was a bad move by the organisers of women's football, putting it in the winter and clashing with men's football was just rank stupidity.

"The FA says it hopes the changes will help England win the 2023 World Cup, improve player welfare and double both participation and attendances."

Dumb, dumb and dumber.
Yes I 100% agree, it was very nice to pitch up there in the summer months to get my football fix without worrying too much about the result. I also enjoyed the football as it was a very decent standard.

I have not been since the switch as it is hard enough dragging myself out to the Ethihad when the weather is crap and the Metrolink service so utterly useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.