Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women's continental cup final on the 23rd February at Bramhall Lane Sheffield , the day before the men's league cup final at Wembley, two cup finals in one weekend.
The last time I went to Bramhall Lane, it only had three stands. The other side looked onto the cricket square with the Pavilion in the distance.

It will be nice to see a match with the stadium ‘finished’.

Big game today , looking like a good crowd expected with blocks looking sold out on the stadium plan , hopefully more will turn up and buy tickets on the day.

Big game today , looking like a good crowd expected with blocks looking sold out on the stadium plan , hopefully more will turn up and buy tickets on the day.

I’m heading over early for the game today. Chelski are bringing plenty (info through Supporters Clubs) so we / City need to be well supported. The band of die hard s give the Women’s Team great support but we need everyone to be behind the team today.

I bought a ticket for the Continental Cup
Final so it’s going to be a weekend of finals!

I imagine they're gutted at the Beeb with that one. Hopefully we can avoid any slip ups.

Only about the third time I've watched the women's team, I'm watching on BT Sport. I must admit, the thing I've noticed the most is some of the shoulder charges by the ladies would have Mo Salad writhing around on the floor - it's much more physical than the men's appears to be. Maybe I'm wrong but a shoulder charge by the city centre half sent the Chelsea player flying three yards away - no foul, play on.

Excellent first half from the Blues. Two fine strikes and Paris unlucky not to be on the scoresheet.

Chelsea have only really been in the game when Karen kicked the ball stright to them a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.