Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Womens football has to be marketed wrong there's obviously a product there but attendances are on the decline, it needs a spark to ignite it properly, maybe it's linked too closely to the mens game and it needs its own identity.
From what I have seen of it there's definite substance but somethings holding it back.

Move it to the summer, £5 for adults £1 for under 16, trail it for two seasons the game is in need of a facelift.

BBC News reported we got beaten 3 - 0 by Spurs. Despite news commentator saying we'd gone through.
Thought it was unlikely so had to check website.

Just had a look at the raglets position, second to Spurs with a couple of games in hand but have to go to 'WHL' yet.

Is it only one team promoted? After all the doping they've done it'd be funny as fuck if they miss out.

Sounds as tho City Women had to really battle back against an obdurate Everton Ladies defence...
Interesting also that City,so forward thinking,by deciding to be known as Women and not Ladies,are top of the league....whilst the only two top flight teams who have thus far,stubbornly refused to follow our example...Everton and Yeovil Ladies are bottom ..
Well done Manchester City Women,ruining football on all fronts once again ;)
Maybe...the promotion of the raggetes may lead to the sort of super-sunday fixtire which could provide another apparently much needed fillip,to the Womens game...personally i,d prefer the utd Bitches(oops!) to remain at the lower league ladies level for at leaat another season....the less silverware this band of Jenny-cum-lately s get their hands on,the better....in my book.
Scum!!

Move it to the summer, £5 for adults £1 for under 16, trail it for two seasons the game is in need of a facelift.
The move to winter football was a huge mistake, the crowds were growing nicely when it was a summer game. Anybody who has watched the women know that the stadium is bloody cold at the best of times and it is like Siberia during the Winter months.

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.