Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's 19, and very good, already made her England debut as a sub.

Great win today, put under pressure for a period of the second half, but thoroughly deserved the win, and I thought they played the game out very well.

Yeah she looks very good just a pity she isn’t a few inches taller but for someone so young looks the business.

I watched a bit of the men's FA Cup game between Blackpool & Somefuckers the other day & the skill level & playing style/intelligence were absolutely miles below this.

Dunno if that's credit to the women's game, or an indictment of the lower levels of the mens game. Probably both.

I was amazed the Blackpool game had an audience to watch it.

I think it's a bit of both. At the top end of the womens game the technical quality has seriously improved and there is a definite aim to play good football. Long way to go as the first touch is still a weakness for too many and then there is the composure and decision making which is also quite lacking too ofte. Nut it's getting there. I expect the Blackpool/ Solihull game would have been more about the get it forward asap physical kinda game!

Yeah she looks very good just a pity she isn’t a few inches taller but for someone so young looks the business.

I was at the game yesterday and Roebuck has a old head on young shoulders. When we were under the cosh in the second half She made sure to slow down the game and kill Arsenal’s momentum.

She’s also brave as shown by getting back up and putting in a virtually faultless display despite getting clobbered in the first half.

The work rate of Nikita Parris is phenomenal and it’s no surprise when she doesn’t last the full game. This also makes life a bit easier for Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.