Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent first half from the Blues. Two fine strikes and Paris unlucky not to be on the scoresheet.

Chelsea have only really been in the game when Karen kicked the ball stright to them a few times.

@karen7
Yeah, needs to improve.
;)

Making a weekend of it so taking in the final at Sheffield then down to Wembley. Tried to follow the link off the main site to get tickets but after being directed to the Blades website this didn’t allow me to register. Following phone calls to our ticket office, unsuccessful, then to the Sheffield Utd office I was told, for those interested, tickets will be on sale at the ground on the day. Hope there’s going to be more than just me and Mrs Banana there?

Making a weekend of it so taking in the final at Sheffield then down to Wembley. Tried to follow the link off the main site to get tickets but after being directed to the Blades website this didn’t allow me to register. Following phone calls to our ticket office, unsuccessful, then to the Sheffield Utd office I was told, for those interested, tickets will be on sale at the ground on the day. Hope there’s going to be more than just me and Mrs Banana there?

I am there for both finals mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.