Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice the words "by mutual consent" were absent, wonder whats gone on there?

I think she wanted out, we haven’t been playing her - so I think it is probably mutual and no evidence of any sub plot. Good luck to her - it really didn’t work out so Hope she rebuilds her career elsewhere.

Good to have Nadia off the paybill. A very talented player but she contributed little to the team.

The breakthrough of Stanway meant Nadia would have continued to have got splinters on the bench.

See the women dropped 2 points today , 1:1 away at Bristol City women . Looking at the stats, only 5 shots on target out of 22 shots !

See the women dropped 2 points today , 1:1 away at Bristol City women . Looking at the stats, only 5 shots on target out of 22 shots !

Bristol not in it but managed a draw. Simply don’t put teams away.

Seen the women's fa cup 4th round draw was this morning, with City getting Watford at home

I have to say that I watched womens football at the start but have now not bothered to turn it on at all. I just can't get excited about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.