Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-1 up at half time. Missed the PSG goal as they scored right at the start but City scored twice from set pieces right near the end of the half.

Apparently Nadia Nadim does not feel at home in Manchester(wants out) Anyone with info on this? I really like her :(

Apparently Nadia Nadim does not feel at home in Manchester(wants out) Anyone with info on this? I really like her :(
Apparently she hasn't settled well to life in Manchester and the club will help her to resolve it, which usually means find them a new club. Seems she wants to go back to the US. I think touring over there hasn't helped her.

She’s obviously a good player but has looked a real lost soul in Manchester and played poorly on the whole. Probably best to part ways. She will get fixed up in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.