Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen her twitter feed, the banner on it is actually quite sad, given that she's been at City 12 years, not much respect really, without City she wouldn't have had the "childhood dream".

I expected that was where she'd go, but she could have shown a little respect for the club that made her.

Very true mate. Hopefully, in 3 years time her medal count at her new club is the same as Jimmy Milner’s.

Childhood dream Abbie, really? Rags got rid of the women’s set up when you were 11 and were bullied into relaunching last year. Why didn’t you play for their youth sides growing up if it was such a dream. Seven/eight years at City and you come out with shite like that...

I don’t see the problem.

It was always Roy Keane’s Dream to play for the rags when he was a little girl.

Her career - her choice .

It was the pathetic " always wanted to play for " shite I was referring to.
Yep take your point mate, however, something bothers me about it. Also, she must know the implications of making a move like this, she absolutely must, it requires no discussion whatsoever. It can't be justified in terms that respects City and City fans. imo. If she loves them so much why not move to them when the formed, nah, I don't like what she's done! She can't give a monkey's about City. It say's a great deal about her as a person imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.