Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
First match of the season and it looks like the ladies team are going to be just as bad as the mens team. That club cant help it self !!. So Casey Stoney thinks she is the womens version of fergie.
I guess we go into the record books as winning the first derby match and the scum into the record books for the first fine of the season. I guess Stoney will be fined for not for filling her media duties.

I hate the rags with a passion, but to be fair to Stoney ( and I don't know why she missed the press briefing ) she has always been fair with regards to her comments about City .

Perhaps the paranoia regarding everything rag isn't justified in her case , at this moment in time ?

Reactions: mat
A new chant to give to fans who sing “WWYWYWS?”

“Our Women’s team get more fans than you
Our Women’s team get more fans than you”
(To the tune of 35 years and we’re still here)

My potential enjoyment of the game was spoiled just before kickoff - a rather rotund lady, missing most of her teeth and nicotine hair with a "United" tramp stamp showing above the hairy crack of her arse, which was appearing from below her baggy Primani leggings sat down in the seat in front of me.

She was joined by her cross eyed offspring and a Sharp/Cantona donning 'man', although I use the word "man" lightly as he was closer to the starting point in the Theory of Evolution than the point most of us are at.

I had to move seat, the close proximity to these bumpkins of a bygone era who had never been in a football ground in their life was unbearable.

Sadly, these red tshirt wearers were common throughout the ground.

My potential enjoyment of the game was spoiled just before kickoff - a rather rotund lady, missing most of her teeth and nicotine hair with a "United" tramp stamp showing above the hairy crack of her arse, which was appearing from below her baggy Primani leggings sat down in the seat in front of me.

She was joined by her cross eyed offspring and a Sharp/Cantona donning 'man', although I use the word "man" lightly as he was closer to the starting point in the Theory of Evolution than the point most of us are at.

I had to move seat, the close proximity to these bumpkins of a bygone era who had never been in a football ground in their life was unbearable.

Sadly, these red tshirt wearers were common throughout the ground.

Just like poetry BSB well done.

City`s investment and faith in the women`s game is to be admired. Yesterday was a milestone and whilst not the best ever game, we witnessed some of that beginning to pay off after huge efforts by all concerned.

So, on a special day in which the Rags manager could promote her side and the women`s game, she cleared off without a word and left everyone none the wiser. There`s no excuses.

"With a knick, knack, paddy , whack..." they can`t help themselves can they, even at a Women`s match with loads of kids present.

A much better second half performance after City got into a rhythm and dominated. A wonderful goal, fit to win any match, anywhere.

Another Blue attendance record. A variety of circumstances contributed to making this possible. Over 31,000 though with adults paying is an excellent turnout and one unimaginable just a few years ago before the visionaries at CITY embarked on raising the profile of City Women.

The Rags have also set a new record being the first team to have a better women`s side than the men`s (copyright an earlier poster with thanks).

Talking of records, as mentioned elsewhere on this forum, it`s worth re-stating that the Men Rags have had 15 penalties since the start of the 2018/19 season. Remarkable, yet not as remarkable as CITY`s 198 points in 2 seasons. Not in My Lifetime - I am sure we are all glad that Taggart has lived to witness our rise and their demise.

Went to Chester Zoo last week and was intrigued by new exhibits. Several cages. First contained sourdough bloomer, second a French stick, third had a barm cake. I asked what was going on and was told they were bread in captivity.

Happy to be Blue.

How fair is Katie Whyatt's report in the DT Dave? Is Miss Whyatt the women's game version of Mark Ogden and the numpties who succeed him?

I deliberately looked for this report in the DT expecting Ducker to have penned it but Katie Whyatt. Has she any connection with United's goalie - if they got together they could be Whyatt Earp!

I see the rags manager kept the press waiting for an hour for her post match press conference - then it was announced she had left the stadium

They call it “the younited way” - some call it cheating

No doubt the FA(?) will come down hard on these newly promoted pretenders - haha; as if!!

She said that she was very proud of the way her team had played. Would that be a case of pride AFTER a fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.