Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deliberately looked for this report in the DT expecting Ducker to have penned it but Katie Whyatt. Has she any connection with United's goalie - if they got together they could be Whyatt Earp!

My potential enjoyment of the game was spoiled just before kickoff - a rather rotund lady, missing most of her teeth and nicotine hair with a "United" tramp stamp showing above the hairy crack of her arse, which was appearing from below her baggy Primani leggings sat down in the seat in front of me.

She was joined by her cross eyed offspring and a Sharp/Cantona donning 'man', although I use the word "man" lightly as he was closer to the starting point in the Theory of Evolution than the point most of us are at.

I had to move seat, the close proximity to these bumpkins of a bygone era who had never been in a football ground in their life was unbearable.

Sadly, these red tshirt wearers were common throughout the ground.

I look forward all week to my Sunday roast dinner and thanks to your description of La Rotunda not only have a lost my appetite, I feel quite sick.

My potential enjoyment of the game was spoiled just before kickoff - a rather rotund lady, missing most of her teeth and nicotine hair with a "United" tramp stamp showing above the hairy crack of her arse, which was appearing from below her baggy Primani leggings sat down in the seat in front of me.

She was joined by her cross eyed offspring and a Sharp/Cantona donning 'man', although I use the word "man" lightly as he was closer to the starting point in the Theory of Evolution than the point most of us are at.

I had to move seat, the close proximity to these bumpkins of a bygone era who had never been in a football ground in their life was unbearable.

Sadly, these red tshirt wearers were common throughout the ground.

I’m surprised the MIB’s weren’t there giving it big licks.

If WSL wants to succeed it needs to at least make British national team players exempt from the salary cap, it's hardly a top sell when you watch England at the World Cup and then can't watch the likes of Bronze and Parris for us yesterday.

Also, don't know why, but considering the team's been established a few years at the top now, and the quality has plenty of room for improvement, I was hoping to see a generation of La Masia style talent coming through for the women's game, as there's obviously a gulf there for a hugely talented generation exposed to elite coaching to come through, that's surely something we should be building towards?

P.s. McManus and Ross are morally bankrupt and personas non-grata.

So the WSL has a salary cap, but the French equivalent doesn’t - is that the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.