Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I were regulars at the Minihad for the summer fixtures, not been back since they moved it to the winter.

Who in their right mind would want to sit in that stadium with the North East wind howling in from across Ashton New Road.

The FA should revert back to summer football, I am sure the crowds would start to grow if they did that.
I think the summer league contributed to the strong WC performance last time as it was peak season for the squad.

Way too political this discussion, the football has been OK better than I expected it to be, personally I can't see a way that we will beat the Americans but the ladies game in this country will push on regardless.

I am going. Cant wait.

It will be annoying though watching Utd women getting all the headlines this season, they've done fuck all for the womens game then grab the headlines. I hope we fuck them over good style.

A raggish comment that could be made is since they were only formed last year and played one season, ‘they have no history’.

A random computer generated fixture for the opening day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.