Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it will be played in the big stadium, with it being on a international weekend with no mens game going on , and I would hate too see it be coming a circus at the mini stadium with the stewards and people in control making a balls up of it , with people not getting in on time , because it always seems to happen then the women get a big crowd !

Ian Herbert today branded our ladies team a feeder club. Let’s hope the team takes that insult out on the rags.

A random computer generated fixture for the opening day!
I can't comment on the Women's game but there is nothing random about the Men's fixture list each game has to be signed off by both clubs both Police Forces and the BT Police, I would imagine there is something like that for the women's game at this level

Way too political this discussion, the football has been OK better than I expected it to be, personally I can't see a way that we will beat the Americans but the ladies game in this country will push on regardless.
giphy.gif

I've watched the womens game on and off since the 2015 world cup. I've seen the technique and tactics develop, something which will always happen now we have a professional set up. What's pissed me off the most is seeing players like Bronze, Christansen, Duggan and Parris leave because of this salary cap. Bronze is an outstanding full back in the game and Chuckle is right, shes probably better than he was. It annoys me tbh, I know I shouldn't let it but it does. Stannway will be next. Had they not left I'm sure we would've won the CL by now. On another note do we have the Vinny of the womens game in Houghton or what. She reminds me so much of him in her attitude and the way she plays the game.

Oh and yes someone else said it. The rags in this game have no history which made me smile lots and I agree with another poster to get this derby in the main stadium.

This Derby will be great if played in the main stadium with really cheap tickets. We could have six or more World Cup winners playing. Would not be surprised by a 30,000 plus attendance.

This Derby will be great if played in the main stadium with really cheap tickets. We could have six or more World Cup winners playing. Would not be surprised by a 30,000 plus attendance.
Not a chance, wouldn’t get near 20,000 never mind 30,000, until they stop the salary cap then the ladies are going to keep going to Lyon, Barca etc etc meaning lower crowds

I've watched the womens game on and off since the 2015 world cup. I've seen the technique and tactics develop, something which will always happen now we have a professional set up. What's pissed me off the most is seeing players like Bronze, Christansen, Duggan and Parris leave because of this salary cap. Bronze is an outstanding full back in the game and Chuckle is right, shes probably better than he was. It annoys me tbh, I know I shouldn't let it but it does. Stannway will be next. Had they not left I'm sure we would've won the CL by now. On another note do we have the Vinny of the womens game in Houghton or what. She reminds me so much of him in her attitude and the way she plays the game.

Oh and yes someone else said it. The rags in this game have no history which made me smile lots and I agree with another poster to get this derby in the main stadium.
We all know why the salary cap was put in.

Don't want us dominating the women's game too.

I find it sad that our best players earn in a year what Rashford will earn half a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.