Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a Roku?
As Cleavers already mentioned, it's a streaming device like the Amazon fire stick. I prefer using them over the built in tv apps that tend to work slowly and not get updated as quickly, in my opinion. It's obviously an extra cost though. Worth it for me.

Lucky to hang on for the draw in the end, drew there last year, so its not over yet.

We needed two clear tonight. They worked hard for it and should have hung on for the one nil. Bit of a soft-arse goal to concede. I think we had ample opportunity to spoil their attack didn't get a foot in from the half way line to the ball going in. The second half confirmed we had a Uefa placement with the whistle. She'd been blowing for nigh on every other tackle of ours being a foul, but when we got their area halfway through the second half one of ours got hauled down but strangely enough it wasn't a foul!!! . She'd been giving direct free kicks for nowt outside the area! Blatant rewriting of LotG once a team, OURS, got into the area.

It was full of pop ups and alerts for me, had to watch it on a small screen, because going full basically locked me into a never ending loop of shitty pop ups and alerts (and then they equalised....).

I use it all the time, and only ever get 1 ad occasionally. Maybe your pop-up settings are skew-whiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.