Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s done well and it’s credit to the club that we’ve built a solid franchise. The performances haven’t been great this season but the results have been good. We have a few players missing and a few new players settling in. I think we are still in this tie and honestly think we’ll have a good season.
Wholly agree, he deserves a lot of credit.

I think he’s done well and it’s credit to the club that we’ve built a solid franchise. The performances haven’t been great this season but the results have been good. We have a few players missing and a few new players settling in. I think we are still in this tie and honestly think we’ll have a good season.
I agree, they've conceded only 2 goals this season, and we're still scoring despite missing 2 strikers, some people lack patience.

I agree, they've conceded only 2 goals this season, and we're still scoring despite missing 2 strikers, some people lack patience.
I also think Nick Cushing done a good job , but I think it's time for a fresh look at the first team . Make Cushing general manager of the women's club , overlooking all the other women's/girls teams , then head hunt a top manager for the women's first team.

I also think Nick Cushing done a good job , but I think it's time for a fresh look at the first team . Make Cushing general manager of the women's club , overlooking all the other women's/girls teams , then head hunt a top manager for the women's first team.
Who like ? Phil Neville perhaps ;-)

Seriously though, I don't know who would be available in the women's game, or how much the club would be willing to pay the right person to do it.

Who like ? Phil Neville perhaps ;-)

Seriously though, I don't know who would be available in the women's game, or how much the club would be willing to pay the right person to do it.
I don't either but the team seems to be going backwards (I know Lyon played a big part in it by pinching all our better players ,well some) , and I think maybe some fresh ideas may help . I know you can point at 4 wins out of 4 in the league , but we haven't met anybody (apart from utd) that as give us a game yet .

I don't either but the team seems to be going backwards (I know Lyon played a big part in it by pinching all our better players ,well some) , and I think maybe some fresh ideas may help . I know you can point at 4 wins out of 4 in the league , but we haven't met anybody (apart from utd) that as give us a game yet .
I think we need patience right now, without Stanway and White, I think we're doing pretty well, its not Lyon's fault either, its very definitely our own FA's fault, because we could easily be nicking their players instead.

I think we need patience right now, without Stanway and White, I think we're doing pretty well, its not Lyon's fault either, its very definitely our own FA's fault, because we could easily be nicking their players instead.

Lyon to the women’s game are a cross between Real Madrid and Barca. Even if we could match Lyon’s expenditure, we wouldn’t beet them in the transfer market.

I don’t like the FA but we need more fans and more lucrative sponsorship deals to continue to grow our Club and League. There are positives emerging but we also need to finish above Arsenal and Chelsea on a consistent basis to expect to challenge Lyon.

Lyon to the women’s game are a cross between Real Madrid and Barca. Even if we could match Lyon’s expenditure, we wouldn’t beet them in the transfer market.

I don’t like the FA but we need more fans and more lucrative sponsorship deals to continue to grow our Club and League. There are positives emerging but we also need to finish above Arsenal and Chelsea on a consistent basis to expect to challenge Lyon.
but how can we expect to do that, if we keep losing our best players to clubs who can pay more than the salary cap?

but how can we expect to do that, if we keep losing our best players to clubs who can pay more than the salary cap?

Wenhave a salary cap because there isn’t enough money in the WSL. Grow the WCL Clubs’ revenues substantially and the salary cap will rise significantly or be removed.

I don't think transfer fee's are particularly important at this point, just salaries, and if we could match or beat Lyon they'd come, just like ours went there for the same reason.

I think we can finish above both consistently, we've just gone through something of a rebuild but we're above both at the moment, when all our players are fit we have the best squad for me, and now that he seems to have made us a bit more resolute at the back, I think we're more than capable of finishing above the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.